POSTED IN JANUARY 2007:
- If one leaves 3 wet bathingsuits wrapped up in 3 wet towels inside a bag inside the car for 4 days during well below 20-degree temperatures, it freezes into one big ball. This ball of frozen swim wear does, in fact, fit through the hole of a front-loading washer.
- Little People figures do not survive a “sauna” in the microwave.
- Toddlers do not like it when the microwave is moved out of their reach. This makes them mad, and causes them to exhibit loud and agitated-hyenea-like behavoirs.
- Little People figures also do not survive a “tanning session” in an Easy-Bake Oven belonging to older siblings.
- Older siblings, strangely, do not liked to be locked in their room until they are 60.